Club Meetings ...
Club meetings take place on the last-Wednesday of every month.
Our next meeting will be on:
Wednesday 29th April, location to be announced ... but there are plenty of things to do before then; see the new BAD Calendar!
Club Runs ...
The next BADCCC "Activities" are as follows:
To organise these runs,where "booking" is required, we do
need to know who is interested well in advance so please help us by annnouncing your interest asap!
Please see the "BAD Calendar" or follow us on facebook (see above)
for further details of all BAD events.
- The next country pub run will be on Tuesday 10th March to The Royal Oak, Ruscombe.
- And also note the Hants and Berks Classic Car Gathering at the Mill House, Sherfield-on-Lodden, on 29th May at 8pm.
- Coming up next we have a run out to the Aston Martin Heritage Museum - with lunch beforehand at the Waterside Cafe.
- The club will be visiting Nuffield Place on Saturday 9th May; and there are a number of events on at the White Lion in April too!
- There are several motorsport events on over the Easter period including the GRCC Sprint meeting at GOODWOOD - George Timms is organising a trip to the GRCC,
and anyone can register their interest with him now at George Timms.
- Don't forget National Drive It Day - the day to get your classic car out on the road for a run - is on Sunday 26th April. There will be a BADCCC Drive
It Day run - destination to be confirmed.
If you have any suggestions for events that you think the club may wish to attend, please send them directly to Roger
or use the email box at the bottom of this page and and I will forward them for you
About B.A.D.C.C.C ...
The reason that the "BADCCC" was created was so that those that have a passion for
motor vehicles could enjoy classic motoring as a community, have a bit of fun, and help raise some money for charities along the way. Having a local
club is much more accessible, especially for those of us with busy lives who, while we all appreciate the support of the larger "marque" clubs, often
find it difficult to join in with their social events simply due to a lack of time.
The B.A.D.C.C.C is a collection of enthusiasts who live in and around the Barkham (Berkshire) area and who
share a passion for classic automobile engineering. There are now more than 85 of us!
ALL classic vehicles, motorcycles and any other unusual vehicle which is no longer in production are welcome to join; along, of course, with their owners
and families! In essence, if you enjoy motoring, and wish to get to know more of the local community, then come along and join us. We invite applications
from prospective members, so please do get in touch. As you will see from the "Gallery", we already have quite a varied selection of cars, from
Messerschmitts to Aston Martins.
Where to meet up ...
Our "Meeting Point" (RG40 4PL) for driving to meetings and events in convoy (unless otherwise stated on the Events page) can be found here :
St James Church Hall Car Park, Barkham
(next to the church)
With thanks to the
Barkham Village Hall organisers for use of the car park.
(For any further details please email the club; see
the "Contact" page.)