Club Meetings ...
Club meetings take place on the last-Wednesday of every month.
Our next meeting will be on:
Wednesday 29th July. This will be the Club's annual summer BBQ and will be held at Cantley House Hotel (see links) at 7pm, on the lawn. Please refer to the chairman's email for further details.
Followed by :
Wednesday 26th August, location to be announced
Wednesday 30th September, location to be announced
Club Runs ...
The next BADCCC "Activities" are as follows:
To organise these runs,where "booking" is required, we do
need to know who is interested well in advance so please help us by annnouncing your interest asap!
Please see the "BAD Calendar" or follow us on facebook (see above)
for further details
of all BAD events.
- The next country pub run will be on Tuesday 11th August. Location to be announced - watch this space, or follow us on facebook!
- How about a trip down memory lane for us "Old Rockers"? - the London Motorcycle Museum is opening it's doors to us on Monday 10th August
- please contact the club for further details.
- On Saturday 1st August the Bentley Drivers Club Race Day
- On Sunday 2nd August the Goodwood Breakfast Club - Thoroughbred Sunday
- On Saturday 8th August the Summer Race Day at Castle Combe
- On Sunday 9th August the White Dove Collectors Transport Show
- ... And don't forget the regular White Lion Classic Car Gathering on selected Sundays (next meet on Sunday 26th July)
If you have any suggestions for events that you think the club may wish to attend, please send them directly to Roger
or use the email box at the bottom of this page and and I will forward them for you
About B.A.D.C.C.C ...
The reason that the "BADCCC" was created was so that those that have a passion for
motor vehicles could enjoy classic motoring as a community, have a bit of fun, and help raise some money for charities along the way. Having a local
club is much more accessible, especially for those of us with busy lives who, while we all appreciate the support of the larger "marque" clubs, often
find it difficult to join in with their social events simply due to a lack of time.
The B.A.D.C.C.C is a collection of enthusiasts who live in and around the Barkham (Berkshire) area and who
share a passion for classic automobile engineering. There are now more than 85 of us!
ALL classic vehicles, motorcycles and any other unusual vehicle which is no longer in production are welcome to join; along, of course, with their owners
and families! In essence, if you enjoy motoring, and wish to get to know more of the local community, then come along and join us. We invite applications
from prospective members, so please do get in touch. As you will see from the "Gallery", we already have quite a varied selection of cars, from
Messerschmitts to Aston Martins.
Where to meet up ...
Our "Meeting Point" (RG40 4PL) for driving to meetings and events in convoy (unless otherwise stated on the Events page) can be found here :
St James Church Hall Car Park, Barkham
(next to the church)
With thanks to the
Barkham Village Hall organisers for use of the car park.
(For any further details please email the club; see
the "Contact" page.)